Wednesday, December 18, 2013

The Most Wonderful Time for... Giving

Hi guys,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been very busy with finals and all.  I'm happy to say the difficult ones are over and I only have to finish an essay, so I finally have time to blog!

Here is another post in the series and this one really goes without saying.  I'm sure a lot of you have gotten into the holiday spirit and if you haven't then you've noticed: "It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas everywhere you go...".  (Yes I know that was a corny move but it made my point).

 A huge part of The holiday season is about giving.  All of the decorations and all are secondary, sometimes I think that idea gets lost in all of the fanfare.  By giving I'm not only talking about giving to someone who will buy you something.  It doesn't have to be a present per-say, it could just be a kind gesture.  Give to someone who deserves it; bring a smile to some one's face! 


I know many of you have been Christmas shopping for your friends and family and since I haven't posted in a while I'm making this post special.
 If you are doing some last minute shopping and are on a budget here are some ideas for you:




Also if you want to make a gift here are some ideas:
  • Decorated mugs
  • Bracelet (or a man-let)
  • Knit or crochet something
  • Printed T-Shirt 
  • DIY phone case
 Are you done Christmas shopping?

3 comments:

  1. I love these gift ideas, especially the first set!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! The best gifts are not materials. Great picks btw. Good luck on your Essay. Happy Holidays!

    noradulce.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!