Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub-oil free

Hey guys,
About a week  ago I purchased the Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub.  I was in need of a new facial exfoliating scrub and I snatched up this one.  I read the package and threw it into my shopping cart.  I didn't even open the cap and smell it.  I almost always smell products before I buy them; lets face it smell is a very important when it comes to something you are going to use on your face.  (Can you imagine buying a face soap that smells like sardines?)  

Neutrogena Deep Clean Gentle Scrub, Oil FreeFirst use: I decided to try out the product when I got home first I cleansed my face and tried out the scrub. Upon opening the cap I was pleasantly surprised by the smell of oranges! The consistency was creamy, however, it did a great job in removing all oil off of my face without leaving it dry.  

Best uses: The light and creamy consistency helps the product live up to its name (gentle).  So this product is great for everyday use with normal skin or every couple of days for those with sensitive skin.

Recommendation: I would recommend this product to anyone with dry, normal to slightly oily skin.

~Vee 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting, I really appreciate it!